The required is a single PHP-based page that stores data in a MySQL database with the following required items:
- A big panel that holds a set of Video Thumbnails, the links of these videos are stored in the local DB.
- A button to Add a video (takes a video link, and authenticate user by the site username/password).
- When user clicks on a video, a semi-transparent panel appears to view the video in a larger window, with a text box to enter comments under the video.
- Each posted video have a unique ID, and the page can have that ID as a parameter to view that video directly in the semi-transparent panel.
-When posting the comment, it is submitted to facebook, twitter, and myspace (with a link to the video in the site), so the page must have the ability to detect if the user is logged in any of these sites, and can post in these sites.
- The page has a User authentication module, users can create a user name, and password, the registration, and login must be in semi-trasnparent panels (not "viewed" as other pages).