This project demands that worker will also verify if every thing is working correctly and with no problems worker can have help by the employer in this task because some things can always pass without being detected just for one person.
This is an Os-commerce store adapted to seal web services that are organize by Plans and Also Service Packs.
When a client opts to buy a plan he is in fact contracting a group of services that vary from plan to plan, but it as always a basic service that he do for example domain registry. We have now a whois that allows client to check if is domain is available to registration at the moment.
At this time store don't have a text field and a link to whois in witch client can check if desired domain his available to be use. This should appear in "planos" and should be a product attribute in the admin backend.
Below are some of the layout errors and missing functions that could be easily see in [[url removed, login to view]] (certificate error message is normal it will be renew in fee days)
* **Info box "Suas compras" Idiomas" and "Moedas" are being forced out side the site's border**
* **Store home page box "Produtos novos para dezembro" is also** **forcing** **the info boxes mentioned above out side the page border.**
* **On browser I.E below the blue line that as "Principal ? Loja" there is some images fields that link to some other site pages that line only appears on I.E but not in firefox and she really should be removed from the os commerce template.**
* **Inside admin layout was been lost it seams that CSS in not working everything seams to be working but not formatted.**
** MISSING** **OR** **WRONG** **FUNCTIONS**
* **In this store must exist one text box with one fixed field that allow client to type his domain to be registered this field is only attributed to planos (I will send in attachment an html file with script for this filed)
Exemple: [url removed, login to view] types (.[url removed, login to view], net, .com, br etc)
* **In the bottom left side in the info box "Links" at link "Disponibilidade de endere?o" should open a pop up and not a _parent page that takes the user out of the store**
* **Browser I.E 8 gives an error message connected to a ; that is expected by the program**
**In development of this project he may found other errors but until now I didn't found no big problem that could demand mutch work and time spend on it.**