We're looking to install and integrate together the following software:
- Zimbra (Open source email server, [url removed, login to view])
- Processmaker (open source flow management, [url removed, login to view])
- Optionnally, Knowledgetree (open source document management, [url removed, login to view])
- Optionally Openbravo (ERP that integrates with Processmaker)
All those three elements already have integration tools publicly available to integrate to each other ([url removed, login to view]), so it's mainly installing all of them for better service.
The installation would be either on hostgator or slicehost (we have a server at each, the issue with slicehost is that we do not have unlimited data traffic)
We want to create a process whereas whenever we receive emails with a particular keyword in the subject line or to a specific email address, a unique ID is added in the subject line in that incoming email. The idea is to put reference numbers (Unique ID) everywhere so that at any given time, we can follow a lot number (Those emails are list of equipments that companies sell to us, it's generally an email with an attached excel sheet)
- That unique ID should also in parallel has some simple info attached to it (date of availability of the hardware, location (address), main deadlines and status- pending, sold, shipped, etc). The idea is that if the status hasn't changed by a specific date, it trigger an email alerts to follow up (For example if we haven't sold an equipment 3 days before its availability date, we should receive an alert to speed things up as generally we presell everything before going to pick it up)
- Additionally, the excel sheet attached to the email we receive should be imported into a SQL table and from that SQL table we should be able to reexport and email in our own Excel template)
We can provide more details, I'm attaching a diagram of the info flow.
We're in the used electronic and hardware equipment business so we receive regularly lists of them by email from various providers and then we send bulk emails to potential buyers. Once there's some one interested and we accept its offer, we assign our customer the hardware and we ship it to him.
You may quote in two parts:
- software installation
- software customization (implementing a unique ID system for order management)
In addition to the unique ID, we'd like to be able to maintain a database of our buyers with some criteria on what type of equipments they like to buy and the quantities.
The idea is to send them semi-automatic mails each time we have new equipments according to their needs. It'd look like a regular mail, like Hi NAME.
it should support multilanguage
There would be a light user web interface so that our partners can enter a unique ID number and see its status (quotation pending, sold, shipped, etc)
there's an attachment for description of the flow, feel free to ask questions.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jul 16, 2009 6:11:32 AM:
We are considering dropping Zimbra for Atmail as our email platform. Additionally, we have other description files of our requirements - I haven't figure out how to add those files to the existing bid description. We are based in Barcelona, Spain, so developers from there are especially welcome as this would help the project go through more smoothly. Thanks Ben