I have a client currently running prestashop.
We want to do a redesign to a fresher and more modern looking web 2.0 type of design.
We already have samples from 3 other websites that the client likes very much and would like to use a similar style.
Basically what we need is a new design and a theme created for prestashop version 1.4
The website address is:
[url removed, login to view]
With the current website there is a large banner image but you have to scroll down before you see the products, which they don't like.
The logo is very small as well. We were thinking perhaps having "CHB" or "Complementary Health Brands" and the word "Direct" around the logo somehow, perhaps in a horizontal fashion as the vertical option we currently have looks too small, and not very good looking.
I've attached sample of the design they like.
Also, here are two other websites for reference:
[url removed, login to view] - they like the banner/ large product image
[url removed, login to view] - they like seeing the products displayed above the fold on the design
So in summary, just to highlight the important points:
1) they like the design that I've attached to this message.
2) use the categories as the top menu, current menu will be in left/right column. categories will be: mum's secret, Natural Sense, Mollycoddled, Body & Bath
3) large slideshow banner under the top menu with product image (see return2health website)
4) products displayed directly underneath banner, text announcements underneath.
5) prestashop v1.4 theme
6) w3c compatible and css based.
7) tidy up the logo.
Logo and other materials will be provided to successful applicant.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $517 pour ce travail
Hello, I would like to take this job. I am very confident for do it. I am reliable, responsible and creative. You can check my work on this website: [url removed, login to view] Regards, Fredrick