The final product should be a customized engine, dealing with several media types: images, sounds, video, documents, flash movies and PowerPoint presentations.
The basic idea: from one side, registered creators (suppliers) upload their work into temporary folder. After an editor’s approval, the files are transferred into the catalog. On the other side, potential buyers may search for the desired file, purchase it, and receive a link in order to download the file. In the case of purchasing, part of the income credits the creator’s balance.
Good examples for such mechanisms may be seen at the images sites [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
Stage one of the project deals with images and sounds in two different sites. More sites (based on the same engine) will be developed in the future for extra charge.
There are three entities in this project:
[url removed, login to view] Buyer/User. An Entity able to search the site for products and purchase them or rate them.
[url removed, login to view] Supplier. An Entity with all the functionalities of the buyer, and the ability to supply files and be credited for them.
[url removed, login to view] Editor/Administrator. The entity managing the site. Responsible for approving uploaded files and more.
Key futures needed
[url removed, login to view] General:
1. The project should contain registration for both suppliers and buyers.
2. A few versions of the file can be sold (different image sizes, sound quality etc.)
3. A process needs to be run in the background (resizing, watermarking downgrade of sound quality etc.).
4. Statistics reports.
5. A documentation of the project id required.
[url removed, login to view] should be able to:
1. Edit a dynamic category tree.
2. Work simultaneously - the system should support multi-editors.
3. Use ready-made e-mail templates in order to update suppliers of approval or rejection.
4. Add/Remove files from the archive.
[url removed, login to view] side:
1. Multi stage uploading - files wait for an editor’s approval and may require uploading of legal documents.
2. In addition, the process includes automatic verifications: size, bit rate etc.
3. Key words, description, category selection and price tag added by suppliers for each of his files.
4. Automatic spell checker (English only) for the description and key words.
5. Each supplier should own a crediting account.
[url removed, login to view] Side:
1. When a download takes place both buyer and supplier accounts are updated. Of course if there are not enough credits – the transaction should not take place.
2. Pictures should be viewed as thumbnails enabling quick browsing.
3. There should be Integration with a payment gateway service.
4. May search the gallery by categories, free text, suppliers, popularity, rates, and prices.
5. Can set their own light-box, which contains files they marked.
6. Each registered user (including the editor) may rate each file (only once). An updated average rating is calculated automatically for each file.
7. After purchasing, the buyer gets a random link to a temporary location of the file, available for a limited amount of time.
8. Users may post requests for specific files they are looking for.
[url removed, login to view] the offer:
1. The offer should not include graphical design. Recommendations are welcomed.
2. Extra charge will be paid for the next sites.
3. Retainer will be paid for maintenance.
The budget is updated to 1,250$.
Décerné à :
19 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 802 $ pour ce travail
Hello! Thanks for invitation. We have read and understood the project requirements. Our bid is for $1600. Kindly view PM for reference projects and other details. Regards, Team Panacea
We have studied the info you provide and we can offer you our programming services. The bid is overall, if you interested please contact and we will build more precise estimating.
Hello, we could handle this project in a month time, but we would charge 1500$ for this work. If you would agree with a price, we could go further with project outline and discussions.
Web design and development, and also we provide SEO, Keyword optimization, and site submit. Take a look to my profile to see some site design examples.