The final product should be a customized engine, dealing with several media types: images, sounds, video, documents, flash movies and PowerPoint presentations.
The basic idea: from one side, registered creators (suppliers) upload their work into temporary folder. After an editor’s approval the files are transferred into the catalog. On the other side, potential buyers may search for the desired file, purchase it, and receive a link in order to download the file. In the case of purchasing, part of the income credits the creator’s balance.
Good examples for such mechanisms may be seen at the images sites [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
Stage one of the project deals with images and sounds in two different sites. More sites (based on the same engine) will be developed in the future for extra charge.
There are three entities in this project:
The Buyer/User. An Entity able to search the site for products and purchase them or rate them.
The Supplier. An Entity with all the functionalities of the buyer, and the ability to supply files and be credited for them.
The Editor/Administrator. The entity managing the site. Responsible for approving uploaded files and more.
Key futures needed:
1. The project should contain registration for both suppliers and buyers.
2. A few versions of the file can be sold (different image sizes, sound quality etc.)
3. A process needs to be run in the background (resizing, watermarking downgrade of sound quality etc.).
[url removed, login to view] reports.
5.A documentation of the project id required.
Editors should be able to:
1. Edit a dynamic category tree.
[url removed, login to view] simultaneously - the system should support multi-editors.
[url removed, login to view] ready made e-mail templates in order to update suppliers of approval or rejection.
[url removed, login to view] files from the archive.
[url removed, login to view] stage uploading - files wait for an editor’s approval and may require uploading of legal documents.
[url removed, login to view] addition, the process includes automatic verifications: size, bit rate etc.
3. Key words, description, category selection and price tag added by suppliers for each of his files.
[url removed, login to view] spell checker (English only) for the description and key words.
[url removed, login to view] supplier should own a crediting account.
1. When a download takes place both buyer and supplier accounts are updated. Of course if there are not enough credits – the transaction should not take place.
2. Pictures should be viewed as thumbnails enabling quick browsing.
3. There should be Integration with a payment gateway service.
[url removed, login to view] search the gallery by categories, free text, suppliers, popularity, rates, and prices.
[url removed, login to view] set their own light-box which contains files they marked
6. Each registered user (including the editor) may rate each file (only once). An updated average rating is calculated automatically for each file.
7. After purchasing, the buyer gets a random link to a temporary location of the file, available for a limited amount of time.
[url removed, login to view] may post requests for specific files they are looking for.
Regarding the offer:
1. The offer should not include graphical design. Recommendations are welcomed.
[url removed, login to view] charge will be paid for the next sites.
[url removed, login to view] will be paid for maintenance.
18 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1953 $ pour ce travail
Do not sacrifice quality for cheap promises. Please view pmb for complete bidding details and allow Web Integrated weave your inspirations.