This is to design and develop an online ads bidding system similar to this Keyword Target and Context Target system: <[url removed, login to view]>
Additional requirements are:
1) It must be extremely secure and fast, capable of handling 100,000 active advertisers having 10,000,000 active ads.
2) The web user interface must be very user friendly and easy to use.
3) It should also allow advertisers batch-submission and batch deletion.
4) It should allow advertisers to specify target time, location, and channel category.
Note: this the advertiser-side system, NOT publisher/search-enginer side one. It has nothing to do with actual ad serving but 100% on helping advertisers managing their ad portfolio and ad campiagn.
For your reference, pls see
Google: <[url removed, login to view]>
Overture: <[url removed, login to view]>
Findwhat: <[url removed, login to view]>
Kanoodle: <[url removed, login to view]>
ePilot: <[url removed, login to view]>
Enhance: <[url removed, login to view]>
And many more.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Mar 15, 2005 4:46:11 PM:
You are invited to bid my new project
Windows-based keypad text input editor
Bid Request Id: 254896
Let me know if you have any question.
php, apache, linux, mysql