Show Secretary Program
Let me know if this is possible to create. We are a small club and non-profit we do not have a lot of money to spend. Please give my your ideas on this. We can give a non-profit slip to you plus payment.
I am not exactly sure how to word the whole project but will do my best.
1. Want exhibitors to be able to pay thru Pay Pal and for me to also enter entries that are mailed manually. Need it to print out a receipt with class number entered, and goats names.
2. Need the information from manual entry and PayPal to be dropped into the main program where it records the exhibitors information and the dates they have entered in a log. Create a customer base that you can search and also print a mailing list for.
3. Needs to be able to print a class sheet for each class with the following headings on the sheet. Placing Animals Name Date of Birth Exhibitors Last name and a column for checking.
4. It would be nice to be able to after the show go in and enter each placing on the class sheet and have it print out a report of awards.
5. It needs to be able to be able to have a name for the show, date, plus AM or PM
and the Judges name and Herdname as the header. This we need to be able to change for each show.
6. It would be an added plus if you could keep track of a high point program. Exhibitors name they would pay an entry fee thus they would get entered into the hi-point program then the program would pick up their name from the placings that are made at the conclusion of the show entered by the show secretary.
7. For each individual show it should be able to assign a number to each goat entered so we can create show numbers.
8. It should keep track of the pens (this would be entered on entry sheet) and print out a report of pens paid for along with the name of the exhibitor.
9. Would be nice if it could print out a report with the breakdown of the fees collected.
10. Below is the usual design of classes. Sometimes they change a little so we should be able to assign the classes.
Class Sheet Show Opener Pygmy Goat Show
April 4, 2004 – Sunday 9:00 A.M.
Judge: Donna Elkins (Herd Name: Proverbial Pygmies)
Show Secretary: Debbie Hosley
(01) Junior Doe Kids 0-3 Months
(02) Intermediate Doe Kids 4-7 Months
(03) Senior Doe Kids 8-11 Months
(04) Junior Yearling Doe Kids 12-17 Months
(05) Senior Yearling Doe Kids 18-23 Months (never kidded)
Junior and Reserve Junior Champion Doe
(06) Freshened Yearling Does 12-23 Months Kidded
(07) Two Year Old Does
(08) Three Year Old Does
(09) Four Year Old Does and Older
Senior Champion Doe
Grand Champion Doe
(10) Junior Buck Kids 0-3 Months
(11) Intermediate Buck Kids 4-6 Months
(12) Senior Buck Kids 7-11 Months
Junior and Reserve Junior Buck
(13) Junior Yearling Bucks 12-17 Months
(14) Senior Yearling Bucks 18-23 Months
(15) Two Year Old Bucks
(16) Three Year Old Bucks
(17) Four Year and Older Bucks
Senior and Reserve Senior Buck
Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Buck
(18) Junior Wethers Under One Year
(19) Senior Wethers Over One Year
Champion and Reserve Champion Wether
(A) Junior Showmanship 10 & Under
(B) Intermediate Showmanship 11-15
(C) Senior Showmanship 16 and over
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $84 pour ce travail
Hello! First of all we would like to thank you for your time reviewing our bid. WE have just gone through your requirementsa and we would like to assure you that it's possible to create this software. The other thing t Plus
Dear Sir/Madam. We got your idea. We can provide you EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!!! We had already developed a great number of projects similar to yours and have all the required skills, so you can be abolutely sure, that yo Plus
Hello Sir/Madam, We have started providing our Expert development services because of excess capacity. Our Team has provided Business Automation services to businesses for the past Three years. The reason for our succe Plus
I am interested of having the opertunity. Please find my profile. I am not proffesinal, a frelancer. [login to view URL]
Hello, we are interested in your project. Please, check carefully every provider’s portfolio before choosing it to make a right choice. It is better to pay a little bit more and get the best quality, we offer. Read mor Plus