I am wanting a website design and layout similiar to [url removed, login to view] .
The titles of the Featured models, photographers etc should be easily changed. I should be able to set defaults for the country , state and city as this is planned for a city wide website as opposed to national scale. (models photographers are going to all be located within the same metro area). Any and all images and accounts must be approved by admin prior to being posted, and certain photos must have the ability to marked as "Adult in Nature" and thus require a membership to access.
Additional features I want:
1) 2 catagories of users - Models and Other (standard user). We want the ability to add other catagories later.
2) The ability to set expiration dates for non paying users.
3) Model accounts will not automatically be set up. They may sign up, but admin must add the photos etc..
4) The ability to ad a link to any photo to "Purchase a print" of this image, with multiple sizes (8 by 10, 11 x 17 ..etc...)
5) Ecommerce to initally be done using Paypal, verisign payflow pro, linkpoint, [url removed, login to view], and IBill's Catalog Sales. Must be able to toggle each one on/off.
6) Must have the ability for 2 or more polls - One being the Model of the month, which is reset on the first of every month, and the models information is displayed on the opening page. Opening page should display "Newest Images" Model of the month (by vote), Model of the day (as defined by admin, and we should be able to set the models of the day as well as what image we want to display, for the next 2 weeks). Highest rated picture, most viewed picture.
7) Each models image must have several pieces of information to be displayed, such as photographers name, rating, prices, etc Should be flexible, and easy to add what information is required for images) in addition to a more global "models information" section
8) Must be compatible with AOL, Netscape, IE, WebTv, Opera and all other major browsers (shouldn't have to say this, but what the hey).
This program must come with an install program, or setup module, so that it may be duplicated as needed.
Current server requirements are open, as this site is not setup any place. I am familiar with UNIX, APACHE & FREEBSD, but this is not a requirement. Just keep in mind that this will probably be located on a shared hosted machine.
A list of required modules must be provided prior to bid being accepted.
Keep in mind that although we want features similiar to the above referenced website, the project is actually going to be a local website as a "Local Pin Up Girl" theme. The major thrust will be to promote Amateur Models and sell posters of them. Most of the models will not really have interaction with the website, and we don't need the ability for them to upload their own pictures etc... Most website work will be done by the admin.