Users SSH login using putty will see a welcome note(/etc/motd) without any color.
Change the welcome note to be color display words.
P/S: 1. You can do it in anyway you wants, just make sure the words display when user login.
2. Users cannot do anything after login as they have been jailed
Outcome I want:
Enclosures in the attachment.
Noted to bidders : Please PM me the way you want to do it.
Those who just say "SIR, I can do this for you" without any further declaration will not be entertained.
Basically users use Putty connect to server to serve as a tunneling, so there are nothing else require except ability to login using Putty.
- User will be created using useradd
- User will be jailed using scponly (chsh -s /usr/bin/scponly username1)
- Basically users should not do anything than login to the server.
- A db will store user detail (remote host)
The thing I want
- (New) Secure restricted shell
- (New) Easy creation of user account within few line of code
(Current account creation
useradd -mg members user1
echo user1:user1password| chpasswd
chsh -s /usr/bin/scponly user1
- Welcome message with color(Please refer to the atatchment)
- (New) Get user data(expiry date) from mysql db(remote host) and display in welcome message
- (New) Kill users(eg: pkill -u testaccount) every X minutes according to their username(eg:testaccount)
- (New) Timer to show user login time (Refresh every minutes)
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $82 pour ce travail
We are professionally established venture, having a team of research professionals in C, LINUX, PHP, SHELL, KERNEL, Networking, SQL, PERL, PYTHON and Full VOIP. Can visit us at http://www.belintinc.com. Regards BELi Plus
Hi, shell improvement using colors and jailed account are task i do all time. Check private message !
There are 2 ways to do this you can edit the motd or [url removed, login to view] files to show this info plus the ssh_config files to enable last login. I am available to simply implement this in your ssh server.