1. Find a low cost host (that supports php, mysql(more than one, I may host other stuff as well), ftp, is scalable, gives us a tesing period, charges monthly etc.) that you ok. You may look for them at tophosts.com.
- YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW OF THE HOST(S) BEFORE I ACCEPT YOUR BID -
(Doing research on google I found some moodle hosts. However, I couldn't realize what exactly they offered, different from other php/mysql hosts. If you have any idea, let me know)
2. Fully install the latest version of moodle ([url removed, login to view]) there.
3. Let me work with it for a couple of days.
4. You get a 10 plus and high consideration for my next education project.
Things to notice:
I may ask you to skin it a little differently. It should be no big deal. I am a graphic designer and educator myself, however I have no experience in php/mysql. I won't give you a hard time. Just get me up and running.
Let me know which host you suggest, so I consent and change the nameservers of the domain accordingly.
I would rather you were familiar with moodle, so that you make suggestions, offer ideas for its enhancement etc (optional). This way you can work on our next education related projects.
- LET ME SEE THE EDUCATION PROJECTS YOU HAVE WORKED WITH. EVEN THOUGH THIS IS OPTIONAL THIS WILL BE A BIG PLUS FOR THE WINNING BIDDER -
If you have a better idea (more features, easier to use, etc.)about another learning cms, don't hesitate to tell me. You have to support it though (optional).
php/mysql reliable host (we will pay them in advance of course)
latest full version of moodle in ready to run condition.