We have a Movable Type version 4.23-en site with many blogs and a Wordpress development site that will replace this Movable Type site. Some static content has been ported to the Wordpress dev site which replicates the look and feel of the Movable Type site. However, dynamic MT blog content has not been imported.
- export blog and remaining content from our Movable Type site to our Wordpress development site
- document how the export from Movable Type was executed and provide documentation as to how it pertains to the new Wordpress architecture
- as our current Movable Type installation does not permit the creation of backups or exports of content from the administrative interface, a workaround for this issue will have to be found
- adapt Wordpress theme templates if necessary to accommodate the transition
- You should be an experienced Wordpress / Movable Type developer. You should be able to provide references and examples of similar past work.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de £183 pour ce travail
We are sincerely read your requirements and are ready to endow with the solution as per your requirements. We can assure you that with the help of experienced development team, we will provide you high level of satisfa Plus
Hi, This is Jeni from bistech support. We would like to inform you, that we could able to develop this wordpress project. Please find the attached document for your reference. our ball park quote is 100 GBP Plus
Dear Sir, I'm Electronics engineering and 15 year experience I have. I had worked 13 year at Reserch Institue in Turkey. I have generated several codes until. Languages which I know listed below. -C++ -Visual C++ - Plus