We have a Movable Type version 4.23-en site with many blogs and a Wordpress development site that will replace this Movable Type site. Some static content has been ported to the Wordpress dev site which replicates the look and feel of the Movable Type site. However, dynamic MT blog content has not been imported.
- export blog and remaining content from our Movable Type site to our Wordpress development site
- document how the export from Movable Type was executed and provide documentation as to how it pertains to the new Wordpress architecture
- as our current Movable Type installation does not permit the creation of backups or exports of content from the administrative interface, a workaround for this issue will have to be found
- adapt Wordpress theme templates if necessary to accommodate the transition
- You should be an experienced Wordpress / Movable Type developer. You should be able to provide references and examples of similar past work.