1) Accept incoming email with attachments
2) Apply predefined modifications to headers, subject, or body
3) Send to predefined email
Currently I already have, and will supply you, with a working script that:
1) Accepts text/plain incoming email with attachments. It saves attachments to local folder.
2) Applies predefined modifications to headers, subject, or body
3) Sends to predefined email WITHOUT attachments. Also body will be empty if email is text/html type.
So if you use my script the only changes you have to do:
1) Make script work with text/html emails
2) Before send email add $attachments array
3) After send email delete all attachments
Total approximate work hours: