I need a script that will do the following:
- User enters username into form
- User presses submit
- User gets sent to a new page to choose a purchase option. I.e. 1 entry for 1GBP, 5 entries for 5GBP, etc.
- User presses submit
- User then gets sent to paypal to pay for number of entries selected.
- Once paid, user gets sent back to site.
This is where the important bit comes in:
- A table in a data base needs to be made orginally for the entries.
- If the user paid for 1 entry then they need to be put in an entry entitled something like entryA1.
- If they entered 5 times then they need to be put in the tables entryA1 to entry A5.
- I then need to be able to call from that database into a page. I.e. i will have a list of 100 numbers, next to each number will be the user that entered an entry. E.g:
and so on....
Hope this all makes sence. It shouldnt be too hard for someone to do that knows what they are doing.
I will DEFINATLY have more work for you after this if you do a good job at a reasonable price!
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $59 pour ce travail
Hi, We provide you a perfect solution for this project. Please see PMB for demo and more info. Best Regards ...
We have the required expertise and experience to complete this job. If accepted, we can get in touch and prove our skills
Hi, We feel honor in stating that we are an experiened team having more than 5+ years experience and have very strong skills in PHP/MYSQL. Please have a look at our portfolio and we would request to give us a chance to Plus
Hi, I have gone th'r the specifications and got a clear idea on how to do this task. I have vast experience on ecommerce. I am having 6 yrs. of experience in IT worked on all microsoft platforms especially on ASP,.N Plus
we are a group of 2 programmers and one designer having proficiency in providing customized database driven application part from dynamic and static sites with a combined experience of over 12 years in VB, ASP MSSQL an Plus
Hi, I have a good hands on experience in PHP and MYSQL can do this project for you. With expects, inba.
Hmmm...basing your design on a data scheme is always a bad idea. I can give you code that does what you want, but more powerful and more maintainable. Would be delivered in reasonably short time frame in PHP. Requir Plus
I will make the assumption that the terminology you used in the project description was intended merely to impart the general idea of what you want the finished product to do, and not intended to specify exactly how th Plus
not a too mch of problem..then again 7 years of coding can pretty much handle anything you can throw at us. thanks apurva m