I am looking for an articles directory script as like the articlesbase.com.
- Anyone can quickly register for free and submit articles, or Facebook connect registration.
- When submitting an article a person can add a signature with his links and some information about him and his sites.
- Submitted Articles can be reviewed by an editor and either approved or declined.
- unlimited number of categories and unlimited levels of categories (up to 2-3 levels deep)
- an opportunity for users to rate an article, submitted by another user.
- all articles can be easily printed and published by visitors.
- latest submitted articles and best rated articles can be displayed on the main page.
- an opportunity to create automatically crawlable links from every article to other similar articles.
- adsense sharing feature - users can enter their adsense id and it will be inserted with 50% probability along with the admin code.
- custom design, similar as [url removed, login to view]
advanced optional features:
- reputation system between members, like in Vbulliten forums, to allow members add reputation to other users.
- different groups of users with different permissions (newbies, experienced members, editors etc..) depending on the number of articles submitted, votes, reputation, admin vote etc..
- a system to shout articles, articles with highest number of "shouts" will be displayed on the main page for limited time, like in digg.
- an opportunity for non-members to vote for an article (with unique ip and email veryfication)
- pick a random member every day/week and display his profile on the main page with his links.
- display automatically members with highest number of submitted articles/best reputation/votes
- feeds (e.g. xml) for different categories, authors etc.
Please write as much as possible in comments.
- Which features you can implement (can you implement all the necessary features and which optional features?)
- how much time do you need for it?
- Which previous experience do you have with similar scripts? (if possible provide links to your previous works)
- Your price..
- Which warranty do you provide and can you instal your script?