I have been slowly trying to bring a live production site (*nix/Apache) to (XHTML) standards based compliance relying on server side includes (SSI) and XHTML, open source/low dollar scripts on a shoestring budget. This patch-work approach at updating a site originally built 6+ years ago will not cut it anymore, and present/future rquirements are out of my depth of experience. Basically, we are not looking for any major graphic redesign but rather a rebuild of the back-end re-using the existing graphics and front-end presentation to preserve 'boutique-type' site appearance.
Company/person/group of people with a good understanding of the 'vision' to install, customize and integrate Open Source software solutions to provide the database driven backend framework to convert existing website to a CMS e-commerce membership-based site whose major user interaction is forum/classifieds/advertising interactivity.
General Site Concept 'Vision'
- Hosting environment *nix/Apache - [login to view URL] (already procured)
- Fast-loading, easily navigable, light graphics standards-compliant interactive site as much as possible with future capabilities for XML feed capability for articles, forum and classifieds.
- Preferably re-use existing graphics and color schemes to retain 'boutique-like' appearance? We are not looking for a slick 'corporate' look and feel.
- Guests may browse general content freely.
CMS System 'Vision'
- One master member log-in for entire site.
- Master admin interface for site-wide layout changes/tweaks to master site-wide layout
- 'Manager' access to add/edit/delete designated easy to update content areas.
Membership System 'Vision'
- Registration by CC or fax-form payments.
- Single site-wide log-in for members so they don't need log-in multiple times to multiple areas.
- 'Members only' contribution to the articles, classifieds, or other future 'member-only' areas.
- Registration requires e-mail verification through use of account activation links.
- Bot protection through log-in use of "type in this text" along with username and password fields.
- Auto-expiring memberships with auto-notify system for user renewal.
- User admin interface to maintain their own contact and PW info.
- Master admin access to user accounts to add/edit/delete etc. of user accounts.
Advertising System 'Vision'
- Give users the ability to buy CPMs and initiate AD campaigns.
- Give users the ability to upload banners, icons and ads of pre-determined formats.
- Site receives CC or fax form payments for ad campaigns.
- Grant paying advertisers membership access priveleges.
- Master-User interface to add/edit/delete advertiser user accounts.
- Master-User interface to designate rotating ad placement areas. (Probably determined from the CMS admin panel?)
Classified Ads System 'Vision'
- Guests may browse/respond to ad content freely.
- 'Members Only' ad posting (Property and Professional Services).
- Master-User interface to add/edit/delete classified user accounts. (Modify existing "Active Classifieds Pro" script purchased from [login to view URL] ? We like the features this script provide for each user to manage their listings and own user info but are open to other suggestions to replace existing (old school) script.)
- (We presently have Merchant Account with Paymentech using Authorizenet Gateway through Miva Merchant Shopping Cart.) We are not married to existing Miva Merchant Shopping Cart necessarily. We are looking for security, ease of add/edit/delete products and categories, custom shipping values, inventory and vendor management, etc.
- Majority of products are re-sold educational courses dropped shipped from vendors around U.S. so need ability to add 'per item' custom shipping values.
- Members log-in provides automatic discount on listed prices.
Threaded 'Usenet-Style' Forum 'Vision';
- For now it's a 'no register' and/or 'register optional' Forum.
- Important Forum Feature Requirements: Owner is adamant about keeping current "Matt Wright WWWBoard style" forum.
- [login to view URL] seems to satisfy most requirements.
- Need a "latest posts" function to display the last 5 days posts.
- Need a 'Bad Words' filter.
- Would like to have a 'preview post' function w/ spell check capability.
- Need a way to track ips and ban/unban offensive posters.
Educational Articles 'Vision'
- Members only submission of educational articles in predetermined categories.
- Ability to optionally include author's picture with article with picture control in User's Control Panel
- Master admin interface to add/edit/delete categories/articles/users.
- Articles search function results return display by category, author, keyword etc.
Security 'Vision' (Extremely important!)
- Secure Form to mail solution for various contact points and sign-up forms.
- Currently we are using a cron job that posts nightly to Home directory a log file of all interative "post" activity which we use to track down and block offending users with htaccess.
- Would be nice if all areas/scripts throughout site made bot e-mail scraping impossible.
We are looking for the best bang we can get for the buck to programmatically consolidate the back end using the pieces we have, and hopefully in not too long of a turn around time. You tell me... what will it take?
(1) Is it possible to consolidate existing 'piecemeal' bits of existing web site for project economy sake?
(2) Is it possible to integrate membership system and e-commerce system so subscribing to 'annual membership' product creates member user account?
(3) Please detail your experience and provide samples of previously created CMS projects with similar areas.
(4) What is your total time and cost estimate to complete this project?
(5) Can this project be completed by October 31st 2004?
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1929 pour ce travail
I will like to disscuss all your question answes and about project, if you can provide me your messenger id or you can open PMB we can talk in more details.. Waiting for reply regards Abi
We wish to introduce iNavigators as an Information Technology arm of Rungta Enterprises, a multimillion-dollar conglomerate that was conceived with a singular charter to provide quality software solutions and to cater Plus
Hello! We haev just gone throgh your message and we would like to assure you that we'll be pleased to fulfill required conversion. Concerning your questiond: 1. yes. 2. yes. 3. 7 years. WE got our own ViaCMS software. Plus
Hi, We understand your requirement and are bidding for the same. Sending further details by PM. Best Regards, Sourav
Hi, we've examined your requirements. As for your questions: we'll try to make the work which will be based on the one you had already done; we have an experience in CMS; we'll tell you the final price and termination Plus
oceanus is a software development and services firm from bangalore [login to view URL] have finished 5 projects for a renowned winery in [login to view URL] at oceanus have already woked on similar kind of application which u have out Plus
take a look at the new [login to view URL] cms .. I'm sure that covers most of your wishes .. for the rest I could probably help!
Dear Sir, We have understood your requirements and can easily do the project as we are having more than 5 years of experience in IT industry and we are India's leading IT company. We offer 100% satisfaction and money Plus
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your Convert to a CMS membership-based site that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our b Plus
Hello! To answer your questions... 1 - Yes, it is possible to consolidate existing 'piecemeal' bits of existing web site. Just as long as there is no copyright infringement. ... 2 - Yes, I believe that is possible, if Plus
Hello, I have wide area experience in open source technology like php/c++/linux/so files/fusebox AND WINDOW based ASP,COM,DCOM,MTS,VB,VC++,.NET,Flash Please forward me your mail ID so i can forward you project proposal Plus
Hi This is Mac here from coolprogrammers.com. We are Simi Valley, California based web development firm. We have a subsidiary based in India. We have 35 experienced web development professionals working with us in bot Plus
E-Spyder Technologies has just released is very own CMS system and we can easily do your site for you within a [login to view URL] PM
Hi, we are an efficient and dedicated team of professionals with more than 7 years experience in the I.T. indusrty and more than 100 quality projects to our credit. Our focus is on quality and timely delivery. Some Plus
Hello, We have gone through the information provided by you. webbeez is equipped with expertise of creative designers & programmers, so your project will be handled in professional manner & delivered before your schedu Plus