I have multiple folders and each containing a list of files that is created by another application at various timing. I would like to forward these files to multiple email address based on the folder that these files belong to.
i have 3 folders namely Folder A, Folder B and Folder C.
Folder A contains [url removed, login to view] and etc...
Folder B contains [url removed, login to view] and etc...
Folder C contains [url removed, login to view] and etc...
The software is scheduled to check on each of the folders. Once there is a new file appearing in any of the folders during the scheduled check, it will automatically forward the file to the specified email address. (Condition: Each file are sent once only)
For example, i would like to forward whatever new file in Folder A using <From address> to <designated address> . With the email subject as "For Mary" and email content as "For your necessary action".
Another example, I would like to forward whatever new file in Folder B using <From address> to <designated address>. With the email subject as "For Jane" and email content as "For your necessary action".
And whenever any file are sent, it will create a log on a [url removed, login to view] (including the the details above with timestamp sent). And if it failed, it will create a log also.
1) I am able to configure the "From" email address, "designated" email address according to the different folder names i had.
2) I am able to configure the subject and content according to the different folder names i had
3) For the subject and content, i am able to use chars such as #, !, @, /, and etc as part of the message content other than the usual numbers and ABCD...WXYZ
4) I should be able to configure for as many folders as i want.
5) For each scheduled check, software is able to identify new files created on the folders specified and send it out as configured. All files are sent once only. (unless it had failed and never been send before, it will try to send again at the next scheduled check)
This is a simple project which can be either done using a script or simple software. If it can be used on both linux and windows server that will be good. If not, my basic requirement is that it will run on a windows server.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $55 pour ce travail
Greetings sir, i am an expert freelancer. for this job and your 100% satisfaction is assured if you allow me to serve, for more info please cheek your message box for this project(Private)
Hi, experienced Web Developer. Read and understood your requirements. Kindly check PMB for more info. Regards.
Hi, I am willing to work on the project. I assume that you need a software with gui which can be used to configure and monitor folder and send email with the set configuration for each folder. I am a .net professio Plus