What my company needs is a very powerful, advanced search engine algorithm that we can input certain search scoring features in to. This will be a part of another whole and needs to be robust and able to eat huge amounts of data and score consistently.
We need an individual/team with experience. I know you may willing to ‘learn’ something new in order to find new contracts, but we must ask that only those with solid experience in math and search technology bid.
The last team that completed a project for us are now contracted (all 5 members) for the next 8 months, so please consider something ongoing when you bid.
An NDA covering the future Algo. and scoring process is required before we begin. Also, please factor in-depth testing and revisions into your bid. We don’t want low number bids placed in order to win the project if you will become frustrated and unhappy with the additional testing work.
When you bid also supply the below information as completely as possible:
1. Your specific experience with math and ability to create and understand complex algorithms. When deciding on the winner I must tell you that I will not give much consideration to bids that say ‘I can do it, pick me’ You very well may be able to ‘do it’ ??" but please take a little time and explain why you think you are the right one and let me know what abilities you have I can confidently place my bet and the bet of this program on. This program is going to make an impact and the genius behind it will know wide spread recognition, so why you?
2. The amount of time weekly you can dedicate to this task
I am eager and excited to find the brilliant mind or minds that will play a major role in the breakthrough program this Search Algorithm will power. Good luck and Best wishes!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Full testing and revision of program (Additional funds will be provided if revisions and testing go beyond a reasonable time frame and are due to our company wanting additional features and requests and not due to poor programming or time management skills on the programmer’s part)
Please Suggest Platform