Scope of Work:
We have several miscellaneous tasks required for our website. These jobs need to be done immediately. Please do not bid if you are unable to do so.
1. PHP login script to interface with our Postgresql database.
a. NO, we do not want to use MySQL!
b. Script needs to allow customer access to various user
functions without having to login more than once
c. Welcome "userid" greeting on each page
d. "Remember My Login" checkbox
e. "Forgot your login?" link
f. Logout button
2. Incorporate new "myaccount" page written in php (replace current
Perl scripts used for these functions with one PHP script)
3. Create form for support and information request emails (replace
all "mailto" links)
4. Create site map page
5. Review and update all fonts and background colors to match new
style sheet (provided).
6. Provide a completed website that *works* and can be maintained by our
staff using Dreamweaver MX.
We need this site completed no later than September 23, 2005. Please don't bid if you cannot meet our deadline. You will not be paid if the deadline is not met!
When bidding, please provide as much detail as possible, including the length of time you think the project will take, any development tools you will be using, and what will be required of us. Please feel free to ask any questions.
Winning bidder will:
- Be able to communicate in English via e-mail and/or Yahoo Instant Messenger
- Be willing to sign an NDA and/or confidentiality agreement
- Be able to receive funds in US dollars via Paypal or company check
Payment will be made promptly at completion of the project to our satisfaction. We will not pre-pay for work requested. We reserve the right to cancel the project if you do not communicate with us on a daily basis (excluding weekends and U.S. holidays) or if we decide that we do not care for the direction the project is going. You will of course be paid for any work done up to that point.
Thank-you for your consideration!