For any website that is listed in phpld directory ([url removed, login to view]), show the average website's uptime along with statistics with it.
* Overall Uptime: [show average uptime: Ex: 99.97%]
* Graph showing uptime.
* Average monthly uptime. This will show a graph of each month and the average uptime for that month.
* Monitored since: [show starting date. ex: December 22, 2007
* Total days of monitoring: [show total days of monitoring. Ex: 1027 days]
How uptime should be checked:
* Verify uptime every 2-4 hours.
* Use HEAD HTTP requests to monitor site's uptime.
* The HEAD requests should request only the response headers of a web server, and just read the first line of the response so there should not be any bandwidth or server resources overhead for websites being monitored.
* Another possibility for checking uptime is it checks the site's server response code and if it is "200", "302", "301", "403" or "401", the site is considered "up".
* These are just suggestions of how to monitor uptime and are open to other suggestions if you can think of a better method.
For every site that registers they will also be able to add a banner on their site that shows their sites average uptime. Banner graphic will show:
* Company Name
* Uptime: 99.9% [percentage based on uptime average]
* Other parts of banner that is static in nature. The banner will show stuff in jpeg/gif format such as "Click Here to Verify Uptime". This will take you to their uptime detail page.
OPTION: If you can code this to work on something else other than phpld then we are open to suggestions. For example:
* Wordpress plugin
* Joomla mod
* Straight php
Let me know any questions you might have.
27 freelance font une offre moyenne de $515 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Hi, We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB. Regards Manu
hi. what you need is a parser and a experienced programmer able to do it. I've Gathered 64000+ addresses/emails/contact info, once from a celebrity site. Please see PMB for details
We have gone through the information that you have provided and understand your requirements very well. We have excellent expertise in PHP5, MYSQL, DRUPAL, JOOMLA, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JAVA, J2ME, JSP, SEO, SEM, ASP.NET, V Plus
I can do this in pure php with rrd tool. Have done similar project for routers monitoring and traffic counting.
Hello We are to complete your requirements and serve you round the clock. We can also communicate via email, messages or phone. We believe in working for a long term business relation. Thank You