We need a script to control the membership gateway to our website. It needs to be able to track the users regarding how often they login and if there is apparent password sharing.
The purpose of this membership gateway is to control the distribution of training packages built in Flash. The flash files will be run from a CD in the client’s computer’s CD drive through the online interface reducing need for streaming files, while still making an online gateway necessary so that we can easily monitor the use of the distributed CD’s.
There could possible be a range of training packages each with it’s own CD so we would need to have the ability to add products website each with their own registration form and each having their own access point and protected area on the site. A room if you like for each training package we create and a unique login URL for that folder.
Script needs to have the following:
1. Members page login (with link to registration page for new users)
2. Registration page (username must be e-mail account and password assigned by script)
3. Registration should also collect data about user (full name, company name, position, address, phone number, mobile, other possible fields)
4. Payment page is for manual payment. Once registration form is submitted, next page gives payment options as direct debit payment, credit card or check. Depending on the option chosen different fields will be generated. These fields are for user to enter data like name, address other required details. Once submitted, the next page shows the filled in form ready to print. The generated a printable invoice page that user prints and faxes or mails in. (not Data base is not to store any of this information, only to create clear printable order form for mailing or faxing)
5. The registered member is then placed in-session in the system awaiting approval. Member is e-mailed with an “in-session” e-mail.
6. Once membership payment has been received then account is activated. The script sends the active member a welcome e-mail with login, username and password details.
7. Every time an active member logs in the script records a count from the first time to access as well as the IP address of the user as well as the date and time and browser type.
8. After a set number of entries (for example ten entries) a new password is assigned to the account and it is mailed out with an activation code to the user. This is why the username must be the users e-mail address. This entry limit variable must be editable from the admin interface of the script. The point being that a user can access the site as many times as they like, but after a set number of times they must verify that they are the original user, to try and stop sharing of the usernames and passwords.
9. We need to be able to have different membership gateways and areas that are maintained by the script.
It is important that the admin interface is simple and easy to use.
Need to have the following.
1. Interface for viewing in-session accounts showing full details of each account. This data should be searchable by any one of the data fields. Should be able to activate an account from here.
2. Interface for viewing active accounts. They should also be searchable by anyone of the data fields. Accounts should also show how often they have been accessed since creation and the number of different IP that have accessed the account.
3. An interface that allows for composing an e-mail to the whole data base or by group, being the different package memberships.
4. The database also needs to be exportable in a CVS or Excel spread sheet format from the admin interface.
The script can be written in Perl or PHP although my preference goes to Perl. The website will be hosted on a box running Red hat and Cpanel so must be compatible.
Finally although this is only a small project I’m looking for a reliable scripter who can work on several large projects that I have in the works. I’m hoping to find someone who I can build a long term working relation ship with.
15 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 770 $ pour ce travail
Thank you for your invitation to bid. Instead of this being the bid, how about we discuss your project, and place the summary of our agreement here as the bid?