Looking for an automated program that works for [url removed, login to view] that has the following features/functions!
This program must be able to:
1) login to a gmail account
2) compose a message with it's own address in the "To" field
3) draw from text files and folders for the "BCC" field data, subject line data and attach 1 random image from a preset folder
4) hit send!
It should then repeat this action once within that same account before signing out of that gmail account, into the next account in
the [url removed, login to view] and continue on that way! This is because you can BCC 500 at a time in gmail and 1000 per day in gmail per account.
Thus the process occuring twice per gmail account to maximize usage!
The gmail accounts [url removed, login to view] will be in this format
The BCC field list data will be in this format
The message will be in a text file called "message.txt"
The images will be JPG format!
- IF gmail gives an ERROR while trying to send mail like "the address [url removed, login to view] is not a valid address" (because its missing
the "@" symbol, the program should know to remove that one address.
- IF gmail gives and error while trying to send that does NOT specify which email address is invalid, then the program should know
to delete the current 500 its trying to send and replace it with the next 500 in the list!
- Ideally this gmail program would start off by QUICKLY verifying that the 500 email address it is about to BCC are valid (in the
right format - ). This will prevent the gmail error in the first place. this would mean that the previous 2
points are irrelevant and the mailer would be more productive!
If this is a browser program, it MUST work with [url removed, login to view] software and be functional with BOTH IE and FIREFOX!
If this is a windows application it must run from any windows computer in any country!
If a gmail account it is trying to log into is DEAD or INVALID, the program should now to skip it and move on to the next gmail
account in the list!
IF a similar program can be made to send mail from yahoo and hot-mai-l then we would like that same type of program made for those
email services. (Ho-tma-il and yahoo have smaller limits per day and per email)