I need an expert on PHP and Perl programming for construction of a small utility, one for each language.
1) You MUST have experience in construction of PHP and Perl modules.
You MUST know how to encrypt and decrypt with AES.
You MUST know how to work with data on the bit level.
2) The task is to create a small utility in two languages - working example code, that will work in print. One utility in PHP, and another in Perl.
Since the utilities are used as example code, they must be crystal clear, and easy to understand. Standard constructs in the language must be used. If a third party module can be considered standard for the area, it may be used. Like, how would an O´Reilly book example look like.
3) Accompanying the utilities, there must be clear documentation in english.
4) The utility will have two methods, one for construction of a URL that will be used for redirect, and another for unpacking of a redirect call back.
The construction of the URL is employing AES encryption, signing with X509 certificates, and zip compression.
The unpacking of the redirect call must check the signature, decrypt and decompress.
5) There need to be a demo - a proof-of-concept of the code, a web page that accepts the specific parameters, and on submit creates the URL and redirects the user. When the user is redirected back, the accepting page shows the decrypted information, and the status of the signature.
More details will be made available.