Need to develop a C# desktop application for mass posting to blogs, message boards, guestbooks (or any other type of form specified).
This Windows software needs also be able to crawl and find new blogs guestbooks, boards.
Daily communication(ICQ/email) with the coder is Required.
App must be finished in 6 days.
- Multi thread mode of work
- Program will automatically crawl URLs where messages were posted and gather 'postable' urls and other urls within specified Crawling Level.
- Process to save found urls inside text file or inside application to a board group
- The application needs to be able to crawl Google, Yahoo, and [url removed, login to view] search engines to harvest new URLs.
- proxy support.
- a process where i can add new message boards/blogs
- Activate and deactivate sites
- Group the sites into categories
- Activate and deactivate a full category
- interface to add, edit and delete sites.
- Source Code at my disposal
- Logging of Posting efforts with post url, message etc.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $257 pour ce travail
Chandusoft is a customer-specific service oriented company has got an Professional and creative team with 6 years experience in Web design and development. We have expertise and experience in ecommerce site development Plus
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your Application for Posting to Blogs, Boards and Guestbooks (in C#) that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be avail Plus
We are ready to build up your project. Please send us the details about the project, your requirements and your contact information so that we can send you some samples.
I have gone through your requirement and can do this for you within 9 days but dont find the rates Feasible, if you like i can do this for you in $520. I have team of 260 developers from top CMM 5 level company's worki Plus
We at Krify, are well experienced in .NET, Visual C#. We can complete the required Robot Application which can post messages automatically. We did nt understand the exact specification of "finding new blogs, message bo Plus