I am creating a 6-page Q&A web site, which I intend to host on [url removed, login to view] (have yet to sign up) - using a pre-selected template.
Users must pay a fee when they submit each question.
Asking a question requires the user to fill in a 20-question Brief Form and attach/upload whatever documents, pictures or videos with it.
I will response with an answer in a standard 250 to 350-worded format (3 to 4 standard headings) with attachments (docs, pictures, links).
Everything is to be done web-based - that is, receiving questions and responding to them. However, an answer from me will be sent from the host server to the user's email address.
I have chosen a template which I want to use for this 6-page Q&A website.
Other than the Home Page there will be 6 other pages - including the Form page. The rest of the 5 pages will be text pages - with minimal pictures or graphics (you provide but we can choose these together).
The template can be viewed here: [url removed, login to view]
Since this is not a ready made Q&A web template, I will require a few features to be included so that I can carry out the above service.
The most important page will be the Brief Form page, which, as mentioned, is a form that contains about 20 questions and a Submit button, including a radio button for Terms & Conditions agreement. This is elaborated below:
• A Brief Form page containing text fields, radio buttons, drop down list and a series of pop-ups with instructions to guide the user to fill in the form
along the way. A button to upload fields (files, pix, videos - to specify formats accepted) onto host server is also needed. At the bottom of form an
“Agreement” button for Terms & Conditions (one of the pop-ups) and a Submit button. Once user click on Submit, (i) he is brought to the Paypal
payment page (ii) the Form is sent to server for a web-based reply (ii) an acknowledgment is sent to the user informing him that the form
has been received - after Paypal confirms payment, and (iv) a notification is sent to my personal Gmail account.
• 5 web pages with text and picture/graphic
• Modification of Home Page (template modification) - change texts and pictures
• Administrator should be able to update text on all pages and modify form fields and text.
• Use the [url removed, login to view] form as a reference in the design of the Brief Form is what I have in mind.
• I will forward text and logo.