1. Add dropdown menus for sorting by sizes, date added and prices to product listing page ([url removed, login to view]). Sorting by sizes has to be independent of other sorting methods and available size selections may not be the same depending on the categories selected.
2. Show total price amount and numbers of items added to the cart next to the “My Cart” navigation bar on the top right hand side of the website, i.e. My Cart(1) $20.00.
3. Modify admin's stock report ([url removed, login to view]), so I can input sku_id to each combined attributes, i.e. color of different sizes, directly from there. Currently, it only allows one input which is the product quantity to be saved to the product_stock table in database.
4. Add option of viewing 80 items per page to the product listing page, currently only one option is allowed and is set to 20 items per page via admin control panel.
5. Change the way search result is displayed. Current setting is one product per row, and I like to change it to 4 products per row just like the way products displayed on other pages.
6. Change the way color and size dropdown menu of product info page is displayed. Current setting will display i.e. "red" and "small" upon entry of the page and like it to be changed to "red" and "size", so customers will be forced to pick the right selection. Also, the available size selection should change accordingly depending on the color selected.
You might be interested in contribution for Sort Products By Dropdown from OScommerce- [url removed, login to view]
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $138 pour ce travail
No advance required. You can pay us after successful completion. Please go through 'inbox' for detailed proposal.
Hello, We are Avani Software, India a web solutions provider with having clients globally as per our team expertise we are interested to do your project as long term business relationship. Hope to see your reply Plus