We need a web-based a taxi dispatch management system.
It should have the following features:
- Track via GPRS all the taxis equiped with GPS PNAs
- Store in a Database all the customers wit ID, Address, Telephone, X, Y.
- Search the 3 closest available taxis to a specific address of the a Customer
- Assign a Service to the closest available taxi and change its status to busy.
- Keep track of the Service until it finishes and receive approximate distance and time elapsed.
- Once finished a specific Service change the status of the taxi to available.
- Has a dedicated module to introduce new customers to the database, this is done through address search.
- Send the Service via GPRS and receive the information from the taxis via GPRS.
- Send the initial waypoint of the Service to the PNA of the taxi driver, taxi driver uses igo primo solution for
navigation, so waypoints should enter as tasks in the igo´s solution.
If anybody has the experience and knowledge to do a bug free software and also navigation experience with igo programming is a plus. Please send your quote and time.
30 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1687 pour ce travail
Please read the attached proposal. We've attach you preview of our current running AVL system, soon as we receive your detail specification we'll finish it in 30 days. We're expecting your cooperation. Thanks
I have experience in building this kind of GPS Web Application and Mobile Application. My project websites are: [url removed, login to view] - Googlemap search engine, with Mobile GPS data collection. [url removed, login to view] - mobile tr Plus