I need a wordpress admin manager for many blogs. This is how I would like it to work...
- Obviously I will need to add blogs to the software by domain, username, password. All blogs will use the same user/pass so would be nice to have these fields be saved with a checkmark or something so I don't have to retype them each time.
- Show all available blogs in a list where I select which ones I want to edit.
- These are the following tasks I need to be able to mass edit
- Have a list/folder of plugins that I can select from to upload, install and activate on every selected blog.
- Have a list/folder of themes that I can select from to upload and activate on each selected blog. (I would like the option to randomize this as well so it will pick a random theme for each blog)
- Mass add links to each selected blog
- Mass add categories to each selected blog.
- The ability to turn on or off the 2 settings under Writing - Remote Publising. (Atom Publishing Protocol and XML-RPC)
If possible a widget editor as well so I can mass select which widgets to use on all blogs instead of having to manually go in and add them to each blog.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $645 pour ce travail
Multi platform program is going to be developed runs on Linux, windows and mac regards thanks