Just need a GUI to be designed over a DB already in operation. The Database hold Client information i.e Date last visited and comments, list potential Clients and existing clients, and orgin of the client.
The website required should search Database and display data in three group for given filters 'By Area' or 'By Origin'. Each client is marked to be in one of the three groups by the database.
Basis use cases :
• User should be able to ‘Search By Area’ ( Separate Tab)
• User should be able to ‘Search By Origin’ (Separate Tab)
• User should be able to ‘Enter Visit Detail’ against listed clients (Common Screen or same screen (Prefered))
• User should be able to ‘Alter Client Name& Origin’
• User should be able to Generate PDF report copy of List
• User should be able to change GROUP of the client i.e. (Potential Client  Client)
• Add New Client – Client data hangs of the Address i.e. Address never change. If Address already exist update else add new. Shall discuss further
• Add New User
See further in attached Functional specs
Max Three\Four screens
• Screen 1 : Need Screen for power user to add Sales Rep \ normal users
• Once Authenticated via DB User get Search Screen: Two major tabs ( Search By Area and Search By Origin)
• Screen 2 :Search screen should have look and feel of following website:
o [url removed, login to view]
<< Please be advised the site is not for real estate, just need the Combo box dropping and suggesting feature. >>
• once User has populated the Suburb detail, auto populate Street in the Suburb. Default : << All Streets >>
• User can either select one street from list or Multiple streets or select << All Street >> and hit search to display street(s).
• The Search result - list all Clients in the area under three group. (Clients | Potential Clients | Not-Clients)
• User should be able to move Clients between Groups by either drag\drop or update group.
• Screen 3: User should be able Add visit detail; two fields (Date of Visit, Any Comments) preferably on same screen. Note: user can add two visits consecutively: list only display the latest