Description of Project
The National Association of Enrolled Agents, herein referred to as NAEA, is soliciting proposals for the graphic and structural redesign of its website: [Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin]. The current website is built around Microsoft Content Management Server 2002 and incorporates database driven elements that rely on NAEA’s member management solution, Microsoft CRM version 3.0.
Our primary goal is to update the organization and look and feel of our site, but another project on the horizon, potentially within the next year, is upgrading or completely changing our member management database. Because of this, it will be important that the new site’s design be capable of incorporating sections of the existing site currently driven by CRM and flexible enough to adapt to any new technology introduced by the database change down the road.
The website redesign project will have the following requirements:
-Vendor shall work with NAEA Web Manager to develop site map and navigation structure for redesigned website.
- Although we are open to suggestions, because of the need to remain flexible our plan is to avoid using any type of formal content management system. Instead, we will be managing the pages using a combination of Adobe Dreamweaver and Contribute.
- Pages on the new site should be coded using fully standards compliant CSS and HTML coding and be cross browser, cross platform and cross device compatible.
- All pages should be developed to work with the Dreamweaver/Contribute template system.
- Pages should be developed to meet general accessibility standards.
- Areas of the existing site that are driven by the CRM database are currently developed as .NET pages. Those areas must be retained in the new site structure so a new .NET template designed to match the new site designed must be developed and applied to these pages.
- Apart from the areas driven by CRM, we would prefer to steer clear of Microsoft-centric technologies such as .NET and Sharepoint. Any dynamic pages within the new site should be developed using more open technologies such as PHP or basic ASP.
- We hope to enhance the member experience as much as possible by adding dynamic features such as an interactive events calendar and the ability to post multimedia content.
- There is a desire that the new front page be much more dynamic and a tool to promote NAEA events, educational opportunities and put our members front and center. While we would like the page to have a multimedia feel, we would prefer to avoid technologies like Flash that might limit our site’s accessibility on mobile devices. Please consider alternatives such as HTML5 and CSS.
- Certain areas of the site are members only and are protected by a login authenticated by the CRM member database. The new site should also include this ability. We are open to options for how this could be achieved, but are hopeful that there will be a way to hook into the existing SQL database.
- Message Forum
- The existing website includes a message forum driven by Akiva’s WebBoard 9.0 software. We are not satisfied with Akiva’s most recent release and would like to migrate this message forum to a more robust platform.
- As part of the upgrade, all existing posts and users must be migrated to the new message forum database.
- If possible, we would prefer that members be able to access the message forum and members only areas of our website using a single sign on procedure.
- Pages must be developed with a consideration for basic organic search engine optimization principles.
- Templates must include the ability to post and track banner advertisement.
- Vendor will also be involved with the capture and repurposing of existing site content.
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $5838 pour ce travail
********************************************.. YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE .. ********************************************** GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! Hello Sir/Ma'am, I look forward to talking to you further and g Plus
Dear Sir/Madam, Greeting from vismaad Please have a look at the Private Message Board for a detailed Proposal. Looking forward for your reply, Thanks & Regards, Daniel Andrews Manager sales, vismaad [login to view URL] Plus
hello sir We are delhi based software development firm. expertise in the field of Dotnet & php . we are ready for this project. Please give us a chance to serve you. Thanks ispl
Hi, We have expertise on SharePoint platform and have more than 10 years experience in Solution Architect, Senior Developer on SharePoint & Microsoft technology, please let me know your requirement so that we can pr Plus
My name is Christopher Kendrick and I am a freelance web designer/developer with over 8 years of professional experience specializing in branding, web design/development including design, front end/back end programming Plus
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Progress Report Weekly + Dedicated Team + You can reach team Via Email, Yahoo, Plus
Impetuous software technologies pvt. ltd. is a fast growing company and having good and experienced proffessionals. This project is core of heart of our proffessionals and they have capibilities to do this in fine ways Plus
Dear Fellow, I read your requirement and based on requirement and technology front we are confident about executing such a project as we are already in the product development and we are already working on few publ Plus
Hi, We are a NC based (ISO 9001:2000 certified) leading IT Services Company, providing professional software consulting services, with significant expertise in ASP/C#.NET, Visual Basic,VB.NET, .NET Server, PHP, Jav Plus