A website built with php and mysql needs to be transferred to another hosting company. Current task doesn't involve any code writing. Following are required for the task:
- backup of db, and transfer to the new hosting comp. without any data loss
- checking of all links to make sure there are no broken links
- making sure all the emails are working
- making sure all current membership tasks are working (being a member, logging in, writing a blog etc).
- during a previous transfer, [url removed, login to view] was moved to new.domainname.com. This needs to be reverted back to [url removed, login to view]
- familiarity with hosting companies such as hostmonster, as the domain will be transferred to one of those companies