a few days ago we moved to our new server and everything went fine except two websites:
1. The first site is some self made php script. The website is working somehow and can be visited but some links and functions are not working.
2. The second website is based on smarty php template engine ([url removed, login to view]). There I did not managed to make the website work.
I belief to remember there was also something about symlinks to make the website work (whatever symlinks are...)
I don´t know what the problems are and it is hard for me to find and solve the errors because I am not a programmer.
Maybe it is just some small bugs, wrong pathes or the server requires special settings or there is missing something.
So if you are interested in the job, please send me your portfolio, where I can see what work you have already done.
If you need further information, just send me a message.