1. I'd like to create a simple badge system for users, using MYSQL and PHP, similar to the badge system on Freelancer (the elite/pro/standard badges)
2. A simple Web-based Management System to add badges, badge requirements, and users who earned badges (Basically, the interface you use to test this module)
3. All SQL tables (very small) are given, all descriptions of what PHP pages and examples are in the attachment
4. This will take about two days to write for an experienced coder. No fancy HTML is required, just minimal code to achieve requested goals
5. Basically, like a 3rd/4rth year university project with SQL, with some PHP for input and viewing
6. This is a good small assignment for a person who wants to do a small project on Freelancer, and boost their ratings (if they can do it). Obviously, any other Employer who sees this description will know exactly what you did and that you know your code, and can follow careful instructions.
7. On a tight budget
1. 4 SQL Tables - 1 Main, 3 Minor
2. 6 PHP Pages for SQL data view/manipulation
- 2 Main Pages (View All Badges, View/Edit Badge)
- 4 Minor Pages (Add Badge/Requisite Exercise and Badge/Group Page)
*Extra Page if you can do it too.
Here are some other points:
1. I included step-to-step instructions on how to test the system (this will help you understand how it works)
2. By doing the work correctly, I will give you "TIP" money (10% extra), as I have with my previous two posted projects
3. Please state if you have your own work environment (MySQL / Apache Server) for testing, or would you need us to set one up for you. Of course, if you have your own work environment, this will be easier for you and me
4. See attachment for details.
If you wish to bid on this project, include some php/sql code (precise code and/or logic) on the following topics, It will not take more than 5-10 minutes depending on your skill. You will need to look at attachment to answer them well (easy to do actually).
1. SQL CODE - Add an RequisiteBadge to a Badge (BadgeID = 112)
2. SQL CODE - Add a BadgeGroup to a Badge (BadgeID = 112)
3. SQL CODE - To retreive all Badges / PHP CODE - Display Badge Name, Desc, etc.
4. State if you can do the extra page (found at the very bottom)
REQUIREMENT 1: MySQL Database Tables
There are 4 tables to be created:
1. Badge - Badges offered by the system
2. BadgeGroup - Link the badge to a certain group (on Freelancer, its like Elite/Pro/Standard Badges, groups that I will handle)
3. RequisiteExercise - Some badges require some exercises to be done
4. RequisiteBadge - Some badges require other badge(s)
TABLE 1: Badge
ID(int) - (primary key, auto-increment)
TABLE 2: BadgeGroup
TABLE 3: RequisiteBadge
TABLE 4: RequisiteExercise
Requirement 2: Simple PHP Pages
1. View All Badges Page, or a select where we view BadgeGroup = x
-Link to Badge Page (1 Badge Per line)
-Show ID, Name (up to 20 letters), Description (up to 20 letters), etc
2. Add New Badge
The page must have an area to enter the Data (createDate is automatically generated)
(Requisite Badge and Requisite Exercise should be added after a new badge is created)
3. View/ Edit Badge Page
-Shows a Badge and its data, including a List of Requisite Exercise, Badges IDs &Type IDs linked to the Badge
-A Badge should have the following features:
A. Add/Del Requisite Exercise
B. Add/Del Requisite Badges
C. Add/Del Badge Group
*4. EXTRA PAGE
A View Badge Page that Shows A Requested Badge, it's child requisite child Badges, andrecurses into each requisite Badge to show its children too. Basically, a tree function with recursing Lookup or any other good code you can think up of. (see attachment)
I have gone through all the requirements of the system. I guarantee a fully functional system in the time specified. I've already worked on projects related to management systems (PHP/Mysql).
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $144 pour ce travail
Hello! Php with MySql is what I am seasoned in. I can start right away and be finished quickly! - Derek
Hi, Greeting from 3DOT VENTURE COMPANY, I have gone through your requirements lets start chatting for further discussion. We are a global services company offering business and knowledge processing serv Plus
Dear Sir, I have attached the answers to your question having sql queries and php code. And I can do your project in specified time accurately. Regards.