A PHP form on a pre-made company website, which loads values from MySQL database to fill in the drop-down box on the webpage. The parameters selected and the identification string calculated from these parameters will be email to a specified email when submitted.
The PHP webpage will required to do the following:
1. Initial selection “Standard” or “Customized” on webpage
i. Several dropdown boxes will be available for user to select required parameters.
ii. The parameters within the dropdown boxes will need to be extracted from MySQL database.
iii. Simple real-time calculation in the background from the selected parameters will be required and shown on screen.
i. Text-boxes available for user to enter parameters within specified range
ii. Real-time calculation made in the background from the parameters entered in the textboxes.
4. Warning messages shown for user to re-enter value if calculated result from the parameters entered/selected is outside the specification.
5. If the combination of parameters entered is valid, use the calculated value and the parameters to generate an identification string. (Rule will be provided)
6. User can then enter their company detail and contact details
7. Once user clicked “submit” button, all the details will be emailed to a specific mailing address.
- Calculations and variable range will be provided.
- It is required for you to set up table schema in MySQL from the data provided to optimize your PHP code for data extraction.
- Coding must be robust, quick loading time and easy to understand with clear commentary.
Any suggestions are also welcome!