Hello! This project is only for *FIXING* the problem. I recently posted this project a few weeks ago, and the project winner was unable to complete the task so I am posting it again, hoping for more success this time.
The developer who created our site installed V2 (We will migrate to V3 after launch & redesign because time is crucial right now). He is not well-versed with Google Maps, so I am here to seek a solution from a Google Map genius! The site is coded in PHP and the database in MySQL.
Process: When you visit the site, we detect your "city" and you see results from our database that are relevant to your location. The results are displayed by two methods (text, and markers on the map). The map is supposed to be interactive. As in, if you drag the map, the results should be updated with respect to the viewport. For example: if you are in Miami, and you drag the map to another city, you would start seeing results from that city. Similarly, if you zoom in to one particular area, or zoom out so where you see 'the world', you would see listings from everywhere. A live example of this functionality can be seen here on Yelp's map: [url removed, login to view] (Drag the map, and notice how the results update accordingly. Be sure 'redo search when map moved' is checked).
1) When we drag the map, the markers do not update with respect to the viewport. Also, the results that are shown in the list view need to be synced with the markers. So if you are seeing 10 markers in a New York neighborhood, you would be seeing those same 10 text results. When you zoom in, or out, the markers should refresh accordingly. The functionality of the map needs to be similar to Yelp.
2) Clicking on the PIN (on the map) should be a null function, as in, nothing should happen. We just want it so that when you hover over a PIN, you see the name of the item (example: ABC Cafe). Here is an example of this: [url removed, login to view] (when you hover over marker B)
Please tell me the following in a private message..
1) How you will fix the issues that I listed
2) How long will it take you?
3) What will be the total cost?
Only serious inquires please, I expect to work with someone who specializes in Google Maps. Time is crucial.
Décerné à :
3 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 130 $ pour ce travail
Hi Sir, Please check PM. No upfront payment is required, I provide 100% satisfaction guarantee. if you don't like my works, you don't need to pay me anything, even a cent. Thanks.