Technical Facilities: Xampp, HTML-editor, Firefox or another browser
Guessed Duration: 40 hours
1. Read out the name of a div-tag. Compare it with div-tag names stored in the database. Store the name in a session variable and in the database. Show an error or success message.
2. Develop an “on-off”-switch for the background color of a div-tag.
3. Calculate new coord-pairs by using data from the database. Compare the results with the clicked div-tags. Read out the name of the calculated coord-pairs from the database.
4. Calculate the four corner coord-pairs of a rectangle by using the coordinates stored in the database. Read out names of these four coord-pairs and compare them with all stored coord-pairs in another table.
5. Calculate the width and the height of the rectangle by using the stored data.
6. Upload a picture and a text. Store them in session variables.
7. Resize the pic. Store the resized pic in a session variable.
8. Show the pic at the calculated coord-pair.
9. Forward the user to a previously chosen page by clicking at a submit button.
10. Program a reservation time.
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de €1400 pour ce travail
Hello My name is Amrit representing GaiaGrid, Inc. We are a development, design and marketing firm located and operated out of the United States, specifically in New Jersey. Please review your inbox for further details Plus