In nashegoa dot com/[url removed, login to view]
1. In the menu item add “Comments?? in all the pages.
2. Make the [url removed, login to view] page linking from “Comments?? menu item
3. [url removed, login to view] should have a form to fill in the the user comments:
4. Make the table in MYSQL with the fields Name, Email, Subject, Comments, DateandTime, Approved (1/0)
5. Code [url removed, login to view] so that if someone fills up the form, adds data to the database with default “Approved = 0?? and emails the details to the admin.
The email to the admin should also contain a link for the admin to click on, in order to approve the posting.
6. Now, when the Admin clicks the link, the posting should be approved, hence changing Approved to 1.
7. [url removed, login to view] should show the details of the posting of all approved postings in descending dateandtime order.
8. As over the period of time the comments could grow, have pagination of 10 postings.
It is s very very simple and easy job. For a good php coder, seems not more than an hour work.
Kindly quote for the same.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).