Please, find below the requirements of the project:
1. Script should be written in PHP
2. mySQL would be the database backend for storing all data.
3. All questions are Multiple choice
4. The main screen interface will have links to all five subjects and also include a textbox where the
users can select the number of questions they want to answer. If they do not enter any number, a default
of 20 random questions selected randomly from the 5 subject area is displayed in the corresponding page.
5. Each page displays one question at a time at the top part of the page, and the lower part will
include the options (answers) with only one of them being the correct answer.
6. Once the user submits their questions, the right answer is shown on the next page with the
explanation why the choice was either the right or wrong answer
(if possible, user should be able to select an option where they can either choose to review all
questions at the end or review them after submitting each question).
7. A registration page is created for new users, and their username and login is used for subsequent
access to the system. A few login details about the user is stored in a table in the database.
8. Tests can be timed or not, based on user selecting a checkbox. The time spent by a user on each
question should be displayed on each screen, and also stored in the database
9. Show the total number of correct/incorrect/marked for review/unanswered questions at the bottom of
the screen with the percentage completion.
[url removed, login to view] questions and answers should be easily uploaded to the backend or admin area
11. Generate a report or email results to user after test completion.
12. Provide a page which shows the last five test history which the user can click on to review the last
five test attempts
13. Allow the user to save test.
14. Allow the user to resume the test in the event of an accidental shudown or power outage
15. User's login access should expire after 2 years.