The envisaged survey is intended for a significant number of users over a significant period, and it is important that the instrumentation is robust and works perfectly. We would assist by liaising closely with the provider at the outset in terms of building in the functionality sought for the survey and result report.
Since time is somewhat of the essence, we need someone who already has a level of this kind of current experience.
· A ball-park $$ estimate for building a multi rater survey, fully automated for responding and reporting, and liasing with us to attach to our current website.
including the following functionalities:
· Four groups of respondent assessment sources of feedback: ‘Colleagues’, ‘Other’, ‘Direct supervisor’, and ‘Self’. The former three ‘bands’ would be, respectively, aggregate/average bands, while ‘Self’ and ‘Direct supervisor’, respectively, appear as sole scores, being an individual respondent in each case. There is no need for the survey to identify outliers in scoring, but to create the mean average on the aggregate bands.
· The web-based survey should be designed to accept an ‘Invited Respondents’ list that is automatically uploaded into the survey system by the Survey Implementer, and is capable of initiating a generic invitation email automatically assigning each respondent with a ‘Confidential Respondent Code and User Password, for respondents to complete from their web browser.
· The survey instrumentation creates individual data results for each survey subject as well as average data tiers being, eg, ‘Average for Independent Schools’, ‘Average for Government Schools’, ‘Average for Australia’ ‘International Average’ and two spare unnamed tier options in case these need to be invoked and named at the start or at a later time.
· A scoring scale of 1-4, (1 being the lowest; 4 being the highest), titled ‘Rarely’, ‘Some of the time’, ‘Most of the time’, ‘Consistently well’; and an ‘Unable to Answer’ option.
· RESULT REPORT:
The result report, after the cover page, should outline the Framework of the Domains and a statement about the Survey initiative. The report should show four survey items (or questions), per ‘Domain’. The items cluster into some six (tbc) ‘Domains’. Each individual report should show individual data, then each Domain, in turn, should show a summary graph giving the scores from ‘Colleagues’, ‘Other’, ‘Direct supervisor’ and ‘Self’, and then the aggregate scores under the survey respondent categories (dot point 2 above). Moving through the report, following each Domain (graph) page, the results on the individual items contributing to the Domain (graph) results, appear in sequence. The result report also should provide an ‘Unable to Answer’ column on the Items page showing the numbers of respondents not having responded to particular items.
A summary of the three Highest Scored and three Lowest Scored items at the end, and any other summary result data the programmer can offer, would be ideal.
An Open Comments Section should be included.
We are not sure on how much this is worth, will determine this by the bids that come in.
10 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1925 $ pour ce travail
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way. I have also sent a PM to you.
Hello i have all idea about this project i will put my all efforts to deliver you a premium quality project & we believe on time project delivery as well. Lets discussed about this project.