I’m looking for a great programmer(s) to work on the 1st phase development of this project.
I wish it to function well first and graphics would be a secondary phase. I’m considering this as a long term relationship for future enhancements and support.
This is a bingo type of game triggered by location check-ins and a CMS to manage it and the static content.
More details will be given to winning developer.
Framework and programs will be whatever you’re proficient to make it work however I want it accessible to all mobile devices which may mean using phonegap or similar.
To be considered please Provide the following:
1) Show me that you’ve worked with random number generation and pattern validation algorithms.
2) Show me any projects using google places API, Foursquare API or similar geo location and check-in scripts.
3) Show me any map customization projects you’ve completed. ( google or Open street map)
4) Provide me with your HTML5 to mobile and mobile apps portfolio
5) Tell me what programing language and platform you would use to get this done and why.
I’d like the time to develop to be in 1 months’ time.
Winner bidder will need to agree to the following:
1) Upon acceptance Developer and myself will first hammer out the details. This means clear communications and understanding before you start coding. A question and answer session.
2) Developer agrees to work on milestones of deliverables.
3) Developer will agree to signing an assignment of IP rights.
20 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2546 $ pour ce travail
Why Html5? When we can use Unity3D and which excels way better than a slow buggy html5 game and that too not native, please check more details via PMB, Kind Regards, Iryna! Motion Universe Studios!
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: