Here are the changes to the app for Revision 3:
1) Incorporate iAds into the app.
2) Fix 'Radar' view to display the closest 20 targets on the world map - The map will list all targets according to their gps location. Users current position will overwrite previous gps location.
3) Update 'Radar' view so when a target's pin is touched it displays their name. When it is touched again, it will load the 'Aim' page for that target.
4) Update 'Targets' page to list the targets according to distance away - closest to farthest.
5) Update 'Settings' page - 'Play Game' switch. It currently does not turn the app off or on. If the switch is 'off' - the app does not track their current GPS location but their previous location stays in the db. If the switch is 'on' - the app tracks their location (it should download their gps location once a minute to the db)
6) Update 'Settings' page - Move the User ID to the Level location, change font and color to match 'Eliminations'. Rename 'Level-0' to 'Level 0', move to the username position, keep font and black color.
7) Update 'Aim' page target image with a dot in the center. Center the 'Shoot' and 'Reload' button vertically. Ensure they are not stretched.
8) Update 'Inventory' page, when a weapon is selected change 'Gun selected Suceesfully' to 'Gun selected Successfully'.