AmazingShoppingList Android Application and Website
This job consists of 3 main parts:
• Shopping list app (free version)
• Shopping list app (pro version)
• Website – [url removed, login to view]
Please read this scope carefully.
The following scope is for a shopping list Android application and associated website. If this job is completed successfully, I am prepared to offer the successful developer 10% of the profits from the first 12 months. There will also be additional work.
The application will be a shopping list for the Android platform and will have the following features.
There will be two versions, a free version and a paid version.
The free version will have the following features:
• Support multiple shopping lists ie grocery, hardware
• As the person is shopping they can cross items off the list as they purchase them
• New items can be added quickly and easily, items can be ticked off or deleted
• Each list can be grouped into user defined categories ie dairy, fruit/veg, frozen etc
• Each list can be sorted alphabetically, by category or by aisle where the user can choose and save the order manually
• The app will have a list of common items programmed into it to make it easy to add items
• Detailed information can be added including price, quantity, notes, weight (kgs, lbs etc) and a photo can be taken and attached to an item using the phone’s camera
• The free version should display Ads and have a button on the main screen that says “Upgrade to Pro version” which will link to the Android store.
The paid version will have the following additional features:
• Shopping lists can be shared with other users so that multiple users can update the same list and it will sync in real time (automatically in the background) between the phones and also the website. Users will also be able to view and update their shopping lists on the website [url removed, login to view]
• Users will also be able to send a copy of their shopping lists to other users
• If users want to share or copy lists they need to register. They can register either through the phone or on the website. Users will be identified by their email address.
The application should be professional looking and be user friendly to navigate. It should work on the latest version of Android and be backward compatible with previous versions too. It should support the “move to SD card option”. I will also need some help uploading the app to the market place.
This scope also includes the design and programming of the website amazingshoppinglist.com. The website should be simple and eye catching and should be programmed in php and mysql. Design of a really simple logo is also included in this scope.
How the data is transferred from the phone to the website will be left up to the developer.
Features of the website should include:
• Allow users to register for an account. Only need to collect an email address and a password.
• Allow users to login and modify their shopping lists. Any modifications should be automatically synced with any shared phones
• The website should have all the features of the App once the user is logged in
• Show screenshots of the app
• Provided an about page, features page and a contact page with a simple form.
I’m looking for a professional eye catching App and website. Something of the same standard to this would be great!
[url removed, login to view]
If the Android one is successful an iphone App will also be made.
• Design of Screens and Menus Complete
• Demo of App on Simulation Software
• Design of Website
• Fully functioning website
• Fully Functioning App and Website
• All feedback incorporated
• Uploaded to Android Marketplace
Décerné à :
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1424 $ pour ce travail
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...