I only respond to freelancers who has a minimum of 10 Magento references.
Feel fre to ask questions.
Description of the projects:
1. Add Paypal logo and description
We need the html code embeded in the checkout flow (add a product and go to [url removed, login to view] )
See more description of the logo and html code on [url removed, login to view]
It has to be the "Acceptmærke - 37 X 23 pixel" on the danish site, and the "Acceptance Mark - 37 X 23 pixels" on the english site (see code from [url removed, login to view] )
The logo/html must be placed on the right side of the "paypal" text under "BETALINGSMÅDE"
2. The frontpage selects the newest products ([url removed, login to view]). The code must be updated to only list products, that are active and in stock.
3. Category images doesn't display, correct in all subgroups.
Right now Magento displays images from the products in the subgroup. If there are no products in the subgroup, it doesn't display an image. I needs to do that.
It should automatically select a random image from the subgroups (og sub subgroups) products.
If a groupimage has already been manually added the above setting must be disregarded.
4. Display extra product field "Lager lokation" on the order in admin (Just create a TEST on one of the products")
5. OneStepCheckout integration to Campaignmonitor when a customer has clicked the "Tilmeld mig nyhedsbrevet" and the order is completed the mail address must also be added as a subscriber on Campaignmonitor (It works now in the banner on [url removed, login to view] - see specifications on [url removed, login to view] - it needs the use the same settings on both danish and english site)
6. The banners on the right side (on subpages) should be administrated from the CMS (seperated in a danish / english.) It's currently administrated from code)
From the documentation:
In this page the right column images like ,chat online and newsletter, and ringimages are in the file like app/design/frontend/default/theme279/template/page/[url removed, login to view]
This file contain the <?php echo$this>getChildHtml(‘rightcolumn’) ?> it call the right column images ,this rightColumn is the reference, we call this in the path app/design/frontend/default/theme279/template/page/[url removed, login to view]