Please bid only if you have experience working with Magento and online video streaming, as well as GITHUB(.com) because all our code is there and you will need to know how to check out code and do a pull request. If you do not know how to do this, you will not be able to complete this project and you should not bid.
Platform: Magento Enterprise ver. 126.96.36.199
Video Player: Flowplayer
We have an online store based on Magento. In category pages we want to add (beside pictures) a video for each product. The video will appear in the thumbnail placeholder and will be exact size as thumbnail images. A small button bellow thumbnail will trigger the video to show or hide.
Once the video is triggered to show it must start automatically. Video must be stopped and hidden and return to viewing product thumbnails either if mouse is clicked outside video area (like in Lightbox image viewer) or the button bellow thumbnail is pressed (view [url removed, login to view]) or the video itself it's clicked (instead of pause video is closed).
FRONTEND (for better understanding and visualize elements see [url removed, login to view]):
- On category pages we want to display bellow product thumbnails a Show / Hide video button
- Product thumbnails, text etc. must remain aligned at all times
- When Show Video button is pressed a video should start playing automatically inside the thumbnail placeholder
- While video is running no controls should be available (including no sound)
- When video ends, it must be closed automatically and return to product thumbnails
- If mouse is clicked outside video area the video should be stopped and hidden and return to product thumbnail
- If video is clicked it should be stopped and hidden and return to product thumbnail (no pause)
- Video can also be stopped if the button bellow video area is pressed (Stop Video)
- Button to start / stop video should have 2 states: SHOW VIDEO if the video is not started and STOP VIDEO if the video is running.
*Optional: We would like that if a second video is started for another product, the first video is stopped and closed automatically and then second video is started (bandwidth efficient)
- Ability to assign a video for both Simple or Configurable items.
- Videos will be hosted on a different server so they need to link via URL
Example of how it should work:
[url removed, login to view]