- Allow customers to see a description of the tax used to calculate the price in Magento right below the pricing on the product detail page
Includes Tax "A", from state "B"
Hint: See attached PPTX. It's a LOT simpler to view the result that to explain it by text.
- For each tax rate, there should be a text field to associated to it to provide the appropriate description (a "Tax_Description")
- if a certain price was calculated using Tax Rule "A", then the Tax description for that Tax rule should be shown below the price on the detailed product page
- If store has several different languages, admin should allow to configure a "Tax_Description" for each language available. (view PPTX attached)
- configuration should be done on the admin panel
View attached file for details on the desired output.
Just to be clear, I expect a Magento extension module as deliverable, without changing core magento modules, that support magento upgrades and is installable by a non programmer
Based on some bids, I'd like to clarify that no tax calculation or price change is involved. I just want to show to the end customer a Text to explain what taxes are included in the calculated price.
therefore, each tax_rate that generates a price for a customer (standard magento configuration) will have a tax description to be displayed below the price.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $231 pour ce travail
Hi We have company and we think I can do this job.I have more than 6 years experience in PHP and frameworks, joomla,wordpress,megento ,CAKEPHP,ZEND [url removed, login to view] can show my [url removed, login to view] you can look my some development pr Plus