1. We had the recpatcha module from Fontis installed, but the
recaptcha module is out of date. Rather than keep updating the module,
I would like that extension removed, and have an enhancement made to
the forms that simply asks "What is 7 - 3 ?" and the answer must be
2. As an example, Amasty use this on their website.
[url removed, login to view]
3. The question needs to be displayed so that it looks like part of
the existing form, like the example above. The Fontis recaptcha
module does this quite well so refer to it as an example.
4. We would like this done in a modular way such that if it requires
altering we only need to change it in one place. It needs to be an
extension that is configurable on the backend, with the math
question being something that could be changed, and the forms it can
appear on at the store or website level, much like the Fontis
5. We would like to be able to use it on these forms:
Product Review Form
Account Creation Form
Contact Us Form
Email to a Friend Form
Product Q & A Form. (this is an aheadworks extension that is
installed on the tabs on any product page)
6. There needs to be some documentation with the final code explaining
how to install and configure the extension on the production server.
Décerné à :
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $222 pour ce travail
We are ready to start working on the project. Please check PMB for our portfolio. That would be pleasure if we can get a chance to work with you. Thanks. AHT!