I'm looking to start a video site that has the same functionality and feel like [url removed, login to view] I have already tried the YOUTUBE script that's spreading around the net and its full of bugs.
The script should have the functionality you see in www.vidilife.com. To mention a few:
- DEVELOPED USING OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
- Upload videos
- Videos need approval from admin
- Community able to rate, comment
- Add to favorites
- Send to friend
- User created Groups
- Supports Google ads/video ads/banners advert.
- Tagging support
- Supports as many video formats as possible .AVI, .MOV, and .MPG (plus mobile format mp4 would be ideal)
- Option to pay for signup (admin to enable/disable)
- Must be able to put our logo on the video player
- Multi-Language Module
- Message system
- Email address importer (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, and etc.)
- Flash ad plugin for videos
- User profile pages must be at [url removed, login to view] NOT [url removed, login to view]
- MySQL database
- We are NOT looking for the standard orange/white You Tube clone that's flooded the market, so please only reply if you have a working clone like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] style video sharing.
Script must be stable and bug-free if you have a demo URL please send it. We would also like for the video player to be customizable and to have the ability to install any video/flash player in the future.
Please be flexible because we have a limited budget at this time.. please contact me, if you meet the requirement.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered ``work made for hire`` under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).