A website like the Yellow Pages.
The yellow pages lists companies, a company belongs to one or more category. A companie can (un)subscribe and edit it's own information. That information is shown on a detailpage. A companie can show a link to it own site, in that case, ckicks over there are counted.
The site (frontend) contains:
- text pages (including images at any place)
- listing pages (categorized, categories maintained in CMS)
- search page (with search options given during project)
- search result page (results splitted over more pages)
The Content Management System (backend) contains:
- companie information (add/edit/delete)
- list of newly subscribed companies to be approved
- site's text pages (add/edit/delete, wysiwyg editor)
- stats for external links
- banner management (banners at page-level)
At start of project more detailed information will be provided, like functional design.
Payment at project basis.
40 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 418 $ pour ce travail
Sir we have this application ready. It was developed last week . So all that is needed is minor modifications. Pls check PM for the demo url. Regards