This application extends an existing website. It is required to display two types of presentations: (1) still images and (2) videoclips.
It is made up of two user interfaces:
1. Launcher - which prompts the user for a login code and password.
2. Player - a full screen presentation with centered content displayed in it.
1. Still Images - this is a sequence of images, each is image is presented for a given period of time and there is a transition between images (smooth transtion - such as alpha channel fade).
2. Videoclip - a videoclip played in full size centered on the screen.
3. Playlist - this is a collection of still/video presentations played in sequence.
The application is also required to leave an audit trail of user activitiy and played presentations.
The application should be based on a MySQL database with the following tables:
2. Presentation images
5. User Audit
6. Presentation Audit
A detailed spec including user interface & database specification will be provided to the selected developer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Aug 20, 2007 1:23:47 PM:
Status Update: I am considering extending the scope of this project to include a new version of the website to which it will be connected. More to come on this in the next two weeks. I thank you in advance for your patience and apologize if these causes you any inconvinience. Yours Ronen
1. Linux hosting environment
2. MySQL database
3. Browser Compatibility: IE6 & up, Firefox.
4. Standard HTML based customization.
5. Forward caching to insure smooth play.