We need a linux administrator to setup/configure a cloud vps from [login to view URL]
The server has it's basics out-of-box configuration, and is slow. We want it to perform better.
The VPS should primary be used to host wordpress and magento sites.
Here are the task you would need to advice on and complete.
1. Check out current configuration, and give advice on what should be done/corrected on the VPS
2. Check that system is up to date.
3. Optimize apache/litespeed
4. Optimize [login to view URL]
5. Optimize mySQL
6. Install and configure cache modules for php (Etc. eaccelerator, apc, xcache)
If you want further information's on the tasks please send me a private message.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $100 pour ce travail
Hello, I am an rhce certified 3 year experienced system administrator i use to do the same tasks in my office. Now i am available 24hours please let me know if you need my assistance. I have good experience in handl Plus
Hey! I am an experienced Linux system administrator with previous experience at a VPS provider. I have 5+ years experience and I am currently leasing 4 VPSes myself which I also manage myself. I love optimizing things Plus